60 Minutes $120 • 90 Minutes $170
Have you ever wanted your therapist to forgo the full body massage and just pay extra special attention to your back pain, shoulder tension, or neck stiffness? Massage Greenpoint offers just that! This is a combination of relaxing Swedish and therapeutic Deep Tissue. We recommend this session for people coping with pain and tension from Headaches, too much computer use, TMJ, Carpal-Tunnel syndrome, Scoliosis, and other office and sports related injuries.
For new moms, we also offer postnatal massages to help restore your body after birth and address the stress of caring for a newborn. Sessions are done in a side-lying position, with the option of a pillow for support. Postnatal massages can be scheduled as a regular 60-minute ($120) or 90-minute ($170) session. Please let your therapist know prior to your massage.
How to prepare for your Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage session:
- Drink plenty of water before and after your massage
- Come in feeling comfortable – eat healthfully on the day of your appointment
- Arrive ten minutes early, so you have time to relax and discuss with your therapist any goals you have for the session (for example, greater flexibility, less tension, headache relief) and specify areas you’d like to focus on.
- Let your therapist know about any medical conditions, or anything you feel is important to the session, and feel free to ask questions.
- Insurance-friendly receipts are available upon request. Check your eligibility with your insurance provider.