Here's an Easy to Make DIY Dry Shampoo using Organic Ingredients and Essential Oils
- 1 tablespoon Baking Soda Powder
- 1/4 cup Organic Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Frontier Bentonite Clay Powder
- As needed: Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Powder***
- 24 drops Essential Oil. We suggest combining Lavender with Cardamom for a pretty scent, Grapefruit with Fennel for a refreshing scent, or Sandalwood with Ylang Ylang for a sexy scent.
***Use cocoa powder for dark hair only. Slowly add it to the dry ingredients as they blend in the food processor until a shade comparable to your hair color is achieved. Do not use cocoa powder for blonde hair.
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients. Blend until well mixed.
- Add essential oil blend and pulse until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a wide mouth jar.
- To use, apply powder to the roots and oily parts of your hair with a make-up brush.